Student: $25.00 per year
(K-12 and College)
Full Adult Member 100.00 per year
Reasons you should join BDPA
- Networking contacts and access to other IT Members and Executives
- Career Advancement and Placement
- Professional and Leadership Development & Opportunities
- Technical Training to Further IT Development through program meetings, seminars & workshops
- Develop technical skills that lead to internship and first job (high school & college students)
Copyright 2019. BDPA Baton Rouge. All Rights Reserved.
BDPA-Baton Rouge Member Benefits
Program Meetings - Access to local program meetings on various topics related but not limited to Information Technology.
Seminars/Workshops- Free or discounted access to various information technology seminars and workshops.
Professional Networking Events - Access to local professionals & other networking events for a nominal fee.
National BDPA Member Benefits
Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology magazine - Free member subscription to monthly diversity/career magazine
Discounts Programs and Specials - HP Products, ADT Home Security, Flash Cell Phone Services & Life Shield Renter's Insurance
IT Diversity Careers Job Board - Full access to exclusive job postings
Certification Training - Discounts for members
Scholarships/Internships - Exclusive for student members
And much more!
Baton Rouge Chapter*